Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dead Island Save game glitch Autosave Error Corrupted files

Dead Island Save game glitch Autosave Error Corrupted files
UPDATED I will offer a 90 day Xbox live code to a random person who comments and gives this video a thumbs up once comments reach 1000. **UPDATED** 


I have a total of 3 cards laying around, I will message the winner and then provide the code via email. If it goes over 1000 comments up to 2000 I will offer 2 cards.


Also the thumbs up must be over 80 percent total. I am serious and do not mess around. Nothing pisses me off more then shoddy developers pushing a release. Get this noticed prevent other people from spending their hard earned cash on a halfway done game.


To enter hit the thumbs up and post a message saying count me in.

Played this game for 6-7 hours made it to level 15 completed 45-50 missions and got a Autosave error. could not save game. Tried to select my other memory unit and it would not save either. Why wouldn't a totally different device work? I was pulling for this game and really hoped it would be excellent. It is a shame I invested the time I did because the game will be going bye bye. I even convinced all my friends to buy. Thought it would be a good game to play until the new COD came out.


Boy was I wrong


I called the nice little 1-888-883-1505 cutomer support number in the back of the manual and guess what it was disconnected.


Maybe the developers will be nice enough to give me a ring, or an email. You can reach me through my Youtube account. My 360 account is the same name. Huge2na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts